Do you prefer to be part of an unfinished change process and bring in your own ideas on agile development and an empowered team, taking over responsibility and accountability for the results of their work?
If „YES“ is the answer then look no further. Get in touch with us and let´s talk about the role we are offering.
As the Product Owner Order Management (f/m), you're a key player and responsible for the further enhancement and new features of our Order Manager on the front end of our B2B flight platform.
- We're a growing spin-off in the AERTiCKET group of companies: small and flexible with the background of a well established international company in the travel industry.
- We're open, direct, transparent, collaborative and committed.
- Flat hierarchy and open-door policy à NO hierarchy and no-door policy (we don't have individual offices)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office days
- Personal notebook computer and gadgets
- Annual budget for off-the-job-training
- 2 days per month to work on your favorite project aside the priorities
- Free access to our gym, free training classes, ping-pong table and kicker
- Free lunch in our AERKANTiNA
- Free beverages (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit every day
- Great office location in the buzzing heart of Berlin Kreuzkölln
- Great multi-cultural team, team events and annual parties
- You're strong in communicating and aligning with stakeholders
- You enjoy bucket lists and prioritizing
- You're magical gift is to read our users minds and translate it into product features
- You enjoy working with a cross-functional team and collaborate/communicate pro-actively
- You love to learn new things and become a pro in the travel business
- You speak English fluently
- You've been working in a real (!) Scrum team before
- You speak and understand German
- You know the travel industry
- You have worked in the B2B space before
- You have worked with OKRs before
- You don't mind all the buzz-words in this job offer 😉
What is your task?
- Step into the shoes of our customers and users
- Continuous discovery of innovative products in the dynamic travel market
- Taking care of backlog grooming and prioritisation by looking at our customer and business needs
- Be an advocate for our product vision and inspire your team members
- Cultivate the collaboration with other departments and align targets with representatives of our stakeholders
- Support our agile software development in a cross-functional Scrum team
- Work with our UX/UI manager to ensure an amazing user experience
More about us
AIC Portaltechnik is part of the AERTiCKET Group of companies.
AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers for flight tickets with offices in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Poland and the U.S.A. and partners in more than 40 countries.
Although in business for 30 years AERTiCKET has been innovating the B2B flight distribution and fulfillment ever since and continues to grow above average.
So. Did we nail it?
Don't hesitate and shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org